Phone: 612-624-5551
24-hr number: 612-293-0831

Advanced Search

This is an archived story; this page is not actively maintained. Some or all of the links within or related to this story may no longer work.

For the latest University of Minnesota news, visit Discover.


Personal holiday--use it or lose it!

by Gayla Marty

Published June 3, 2005

Cleaning, errands, or just plain fun--if you haven't taken your personal holiday yet this fiscal year, it's time to do it.

If you are a civil service or bargaining unit staff member, your personal holiday needs to be used this month.

Regular vacation can roll over to the next fiscal year, but personal holidays can't, so schedule your day off now! Contact your departmental payroll coordinator.

Related Links